Please join us for this complimentary luncheon as our small way of thanking those who have prayed for us, supported us, or are interested in learning more about the College. We will present student testimonies, our vision for the future, and share in the many blessings God has brought our way. Our theme verse for the luncheon is Hebrews 6:19, “This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast…”
Complimentary childcare will be provided.
- When: Saturday, June 6, 12:00–2:00 PM
- Where: Meadowlands Baptist Church, 2215 17 Street, Edmonton, AB
- Who: Anyone interested in the ministry of Foundation Baptist College
- What: A celebration of God’s blessings and description of our plans for the future
- Cost: Free admission
Yes, I’d Like to Attend!
Please RSVP to Laura Talbert.
How Can I Help?
Spread the word! We’d love to have as many friends possible joining us on June 6.
- Email our poster to your friends, or put it up at your church.
- Like us on Facebook and share our Facebook event with your friends.
- If you’re on twitter, feel free to share this page there as well.