Although it still feels like summer, the next school year will begin very soon. This page gives all the information you’ll need to complete your course registration for the fall semester.
- Credit student course registration ends August 28
- Semester classes begin August 31
- Drop/Add Period for credit students ends September 11
Course Registration Instructions
- Audit students may register by contacting us using the form at the bottom of this page a at any time.
- Credit students must fill out a separate Course Registration Form signed by their academic adviser (due by August 28, 2015).
Courses for the Fall
- Morning and evening courses available.
- Consult the Schedule of Classes and Booklist for details.
- Systematic Theology 1
- OT Survey
- Christian Living
- Church History Survey
- Preparing Bible Messages
- Mark (Monday)
- Christian Living (Tuesday)
- Psalms (Wednesday)
- Historical Books (Thursday)
More details, including the course syllabus, for each block class will be published on our website in the next few months. For now, we thought you’d like to know the course dates, titles, and professors (textbooks are included in the Textbook List).
This course with Dr. Brian Collins will be offered Oct 5–10. It focuses on church history from the close of the New Testament to the time of Augustine of Hippo.
This course with Pastor Greg Bartlett will be offered Nov 9–14, featuring an exposition of Acts 13-28, focused on Paul’s missionary endeavors.
If you’d like to register to audit a course, or just ask us a question, please contact us.