- Credit student course registration ends August 19
- Block class on Revelation (see below), August 22–27
- Semester classes begin August 29
- Drop/Add Period for credit students ends September 9
Course Registration Instructions
- Audit students may register by contacting us using the form at the bottom of this page at any time.
- Credit students must fill out a separate Course Registration Form signed by their academic adviser (due by August 19, 2015).
Please note that our Tuition and Fees are increasing this year as follows:
- Auditing a class now costs $100 per course.
- Credit course tuition is now $140 per credit hour.
- See our Tuition and Fees page for additional details.
Courses for the Fall
- Morning and evening courses available.
- Consult the Schedule of Classes and Booklist for details.
- Systematic Theology 1
- OT Survey
- Christian Living
- Church History Survey
- Preparing Bible Messages
- Corinthian Epistles (Monday)
- Church History Survey (Tuesday)
- Hermeneutics (Wednesday)
- Soteriology 1 (Thursday)
More details, including the course syllabus, for each block class will be published on our website in the next few months. For now, we thought you’d like to know the course dates, titles, and professors (textbooks are included in the Textbook List).
This course with Pastor Greg Bartlett features a survey of the book of Revelation and a comparison of competing theologies of the end times.
This course with Dr. Alan Patterson, Administrative Director of GFA Missions, presents a biblical philosophy of missions. It will also include an evaluation of current theories and trends in Protestant missions.
If you’d like to register to audit a course, or just ask us a question, please contact us.
[contact-form to=’info [at] foundationbaptistcollege [dot] com’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I%26#039;d like to register:’ type=’radio’ options=’As an auditor,For college credit’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]