With final exams beginning in a couple weeks, it is also time to begin thinking about the next term which begins in January. This page gives all the information you’ll need to complete your course registration for the next semester.
- Credit student course registration ends January 20
- Block class on Apologetics (see below), January 23–28
- Semester classes begin January 30
- Drop/Add Period for credit students ends February 10
Course Registration Instructions
- Audit students may register by contacting us using the form at the bottom of this page at any time.
- Credit students must fill out a separate Course Registration Form signed by their academic adviser (due by January 20, 2017).
Courses for the Next Semester
- Morning and evening courses available.
- Consult the Schedule of Classes and Booklist for details.
- Systematic Theology 2
- NT Survey
- Personal Evangelism
- Baptist History
- Delivering Bible Messages
- Bibliology (Monday)
- Ecclesiology (Tuesday)
- Soteriology 2 (Thursday)
More details, including the course syllabus, for each block class will be published on our website in the next few months. For now, we thought you’d like to know the course dates, titles, and professors (textbooks are included in the Textbook List).
This course with Pastor Greg Bartlett will be offered January 23–28. The course equips students to defend core biblical doctrines and refute claims against the Bible. Read more…
This course with Dr. Greg Baker from May 8–13 will offer an examination and analysis of the most influential thinkers and movements within North American evangelicalism in the twenty-first century.
If you’d like to register to audit a course, or just ask us a question, please contact us.
[contact-form to=’info [at] foundationbaptistcollege [dot] ca’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’I%26#039;d like to register:’ type=’radio’ options=’As an auditor,For college credit’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]